If you are in a hurry, but accustomed to a full breakfast, which adds strength, satisfies hunger and at the same time tastes crazy, then cook omelet with vegetables. This perfect dish will appeal to your whole family. A minimum of products, effort and maximum pleasure!
Ingredients for making omelet with vegetables
- Tomatoes 2 pieces (large)
- Sweet pepper 1 piece
- Green onions 2-3 stems
- Pasteurized whole milk 100 milliliters
- Parmesan cheese 50 grams
- Sunflower oil 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
Inappropriate products? Choose a similar recipe from others!
Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Deep plate, Bowl, Grater, Stove, Whisk or table fork, Frying pan with lid, Wooden kitchen spatula, Plate
- milk can be replaced with kefir or liquid cream,
- if desired, spices, such as paprika, black pepper, allspice, turmeric, chili, as well as any dried herbs, can be added to the egg mixture
- fry the omelette only in butter is undesirable, it quickly evaporates, is absorbed, and the dish will burn. Another thing is if you mix creamy and vegetable 1: 1,
- a set of vegetables can be supplemented! Very often, frozen vegetable mixes of carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, green beans and mushrooms are sold in stores. Such products do not require additional heat treatment in the form of cooking or frying. It can be safely stewed with tomatoes, pour the egg mixture and bring the omelet to full readiness as indicated in the recipe.
Chicken eggs - 6 pcs.
Hard cheese - 70 g
Bell pepper - 1 pc.
Onions - 0.5 pcs.
String Beans - 30 g
Butter - 50 g
Dill and parsley - 10 g
Salt and pepper - to taste
- 144 kcal
- 20 minutes.
- 20 minutes.
Step by step recipe with photo
Omelet with vegetables is a great breakfast for the whole family. The beauty of this recipe is that you can take different vegetables every time and cook variations of an omelet with vegetables in a pan for your household.
Today I propose to cook an omelet with green beans, onions, bell peppers and tomatoes.
Let's prepare the products according to the list and get started!
In a bowl, beat the whisk with eggs and milk.
Add medium grated hard cheese. Mix all the ingredients well, we won’t salt, because the cheese is salty.
String beans (you can use frozen) are cut into small pieces. We cut the bell pepper into a cube, chop the onion into quarters.
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the vegetables on it for 5-7 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the omelette mixture to the vegetables.
Cherry tomatoes are cut into quarters and spread in an omelet.
Dill finely chopped and sprinkle on top of the omelet with vegetables. We cover the pan with a lid and cook an omelet under the lid over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, until cooked.
Served in a pan omelet with vegetables, serve hot, cut into portions.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, beat lightly, add salt and pepper.
- Pour oil into a preheated pan. Make medium heat, pour eggs. The first 10 seconds, “stir” the egg mixture with a spatula from all edges.
- Reduce the heat to a minimum and let the omelet stand for another minute. Do not cover the omelette and do not overturn.
- Wash and finely chop the vegetables. For this recipe, you can take any vegetables: tomatoes, onions, boiled potatoes, boiled cauliflower, as well as mushrooms, such as champignons, and so on.
- Grate “Shostka” TM hard cheese on a grater. Cheeses ТМ "Shostka" are easily melted, covering the filling with a viscous cheese cover.
- Turn off the fire, put the vegetables and cheese on one side of the omelet, gently pry the omelet with a spatula on one side and fold in half. Serve hot.
When in the morning you think about how to cook omelet quickly and tasty, remember this simple omelet recipe with cheese and vegetables. Cheeses "Shostka" - created for your culinary masterpieces!
Everything ingenious is not only simple, but also delicious! We offer you an omelet recipe that will surprise you with the ease of preparation. This quick omelet, the recipe of which came from French cuisine, is prepared in less than 10 minutes! A delicate taste with cheese notes and a silk texture make this cheese omelet an ideal hearty breakfast. Start the day deliciously with TM “Shostka”!