There is a wide variety of Indian recipes that include eggs. Not all are traditional breakfast dishes, but there are many combinations you can try. Here are a few more Indian cooking dishes besides this bhuji recipe you can try:
- Kerala Egg Roast: This is an egg roast and is a good companion for breakfast.
- Masala Omelet: This omelet has eggs along with garam masala powder for a distinctive flavor.
Egg Masala slice: The unique smell of this sauce gives the egg a different flair, and this is another activity on egg curry.
Egg Roast in Kerala: If you are an egg lover, this may be your favorite Indian egg. This is an egg curry with a South Indian twist, as fried eggs are boiled in tomato and onion puree, then they are pickled in masala and cooked in sauce. This is a rich, delicious dish.
Kodi Guddu Gasagasala Kura: This is a fried egg dish mixed with poppy seeds, as well as hot spices and crispy eggs. It goes well with appams or rotis.
Egg Keema: Another lesson in the popular Persian dish known as qeema. The eggs are crushed with hard-boiled eggs and cooked in sauce, this is usually served with steamed rice.
Egg Slice Masala: Ideal with rice, the masala egg also goes well with rotis.
Nargisi Kofta: Looking for something quick to make all the authentic flavors of your favorite Indian cuisine? This is a hard-boiled egg that has a shell of a keem crowned with straw.
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- red onion 2 small onions
- 1-3 green chili peppers
- ground black pepper 1/2 tsp
- tomato 3 pcs.
- eggs 6 pcs.
- salt 1/2 tsp
- caraway seeds 1 tsp
- chopped fresh cilantro 2 tbsp
- indian cakes as desired
- Take a bowl. Break eggs into it and beat them until foam appears, for about a minute. Add onions, chili peppers, cilantro, turmeric, paprika and mix well. Sprinkle a large pinch of salt and add a pinch of black pepper.
- Take a pan with a non-stick coating with a diameter of 30 cm. Pour the oil and heat it over moderate heat until it slightly sparkles, but starts to smoke. Keep a spatula / spatula ready.
Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Take a spatula / spatula and with small circular movements evenly distribute the onion, chili and cilantro over the pan. You will also distribute a portion of the non-seized eggs on the surface of the hot pan. Cover the pan and cook the omelet for 2.5 minutes.
Take a plate the same size as the pan. Remove the lid and look at your omelet. It may still be slightly liquid, but should not be too liquid. If so, cover the pan and cook for another minute.
Place the omelette ready side down on a plate. Then, holding the plate from the bottom, turn the pan onto the plate, then turn everything together so that the non-fried side rests on the pan. Cook without covering for another minute.
Transfer the omelet to a serving plate, cut into 4 parts and serve.
Step-by-step recipe description
1. Prepare the ingredients. If you like spicy food, then the red hot pepper there.
2. Break the eggs, chop the tomato and herbs.
3. Stir, do not whisk.
4. Pour into a hot pan.
5. When the omelet grabs, turn it over and turn off the fire, let stand for a minute.
A little did not work, the pan is retiring, but I think the meaning is clear.
Enjoy your meal!
6. Great breakfast in a hurry. You can with honey, enjoy!
1 large onion
a slice of ginger root (2 cm)
several branches of cilantro
1/2 tsp curry
a pinch of starch
Cut half the onion in half rings, roll in starch and fry in hot oil until golden brown. Fry over high heat to make the onion crispy.
Cut the second half of the onion into small cubes, fry over low heat in the same oil until soft. Add finely chopped ginger and curry.
Break eggs into a pan, salt, pepper and fry over medium heat, stirring constantly. The mass should thicken, take lumps.
Add finely chopped cilantro, cook another 30 seconds.
When serving, sprinkle with crispy onions.