Calorie content: In every 1/4 cup: about 50 calories, 4 g of protein, 1 g of carbohydrates, 3 g of fat (of which 1 g is saturated), 34 mg of cholesterol, 85 mg of sodium. (more)
Ingredients: Offal and Turkey Neck
Juice from a pan on which turkey was fried
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp. tablespoons of wheat flour
Instructions: 1. On a high heat in a three-liter pan, bring the neck to a boil
turkey and heart in an amount of water sufficient to cover the contents of the pan. Reduce heat to minimum, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
2. Add the liver and simmer another 15 minutes. Pour the broth into a large bowl. Separate the meat from the neck, discard the bones. Coarsely chop the neck and offal meat. Cover and separate the broth and offal separately in the refrigerator.
3. Remove the wire rack from the pan. Pour the juice remaining after roasting the turkey into a liter glass measuring cup through a sieve. Pour 225 ml of broth onto a baking sheet. Stir until brown lumps dissolve, pour into juice in a measuring cup. Let stand until fat separates.
4. Remove 2 tbsp. tablespoons of fat from the surface of the juice in a two-liter pan. Remove and discard any remaining fat. Add salt and flour to the pan. Fry over medium heat, constantly stirring, until the flour turns golden.
5. Pour the remaining broth into a mug of juice and add water to make 750 ml. Slowly pour into the pan. Cook, stirring, until the gravy thickens and boils. Add the left meat and warm. It will turn out about 800 ml.
- 250 g chicken ventricles
- 250 g chicken liver
- 250 g of hearts
- 1 medium onion
- 1-2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- dill and parsley stalks
- 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. flour spoon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 0.5-1 tbsp. hops suneli seasoning spoon
- 0.5-1 tbsp. a spoon of sweet ground pepper
- 0.5-1 tbsp. spoonful of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon chili
- bay leaf, black pepper peas
- Rinse the ventricles well, boil with salted water until soft for 30-40 minutes, then drain the broth, set aside.
- Cool ventricles, cut into strips.
- Peel the hearts, fry in a pan for 1-2 minutes. Clean the liver, wash, cut into pieces.
- Put chopped ventricles, fried hearts and liver into the heat-resistant dishes.
- Separately, fry the grated carrots and chopped onions in a pan. Sprinkle with flour.
- Add tomato paste, pour in a little broth from the ventricles, mix well, warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the roasting on the giblets, add the diced tomatoes and seasonings, add the broth, salt and mix. Stew for 15-20 minutes. Add garlic at the end.
Goulash from the liver - perfect for any side dish, a delicious and economical recipe.
You will need:
300 g of beef liver, 300 g of heart, 300 g of lungs, 300 g of onion, vegetable oil, 3-4 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of flour, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of dry adjika.
1. Cut the liver into long slices, roll in flour.
2. Finely chop the garlic and onion, fry in vegetable oil.
3. Boil the heart and lungs in salted water until tender.
4. Fry the boiled lungs and heart in vegetable oil, add the liver, fry for another 10-15 minutes with the lid closed.
5. Salt, pepper, add dry mustard and a little water, simmer until tender.
6. Remove from heat, add the fried onions and garlic, mix.
7. Before serving, sprinkle with herbs if desired.
8. Goulash from the liver is ready.
9. Bon appetit!
Do you like our site? Join or subscribe (notifications about new topics will come to the mail) on our channel in MirTesen!