Receive one most read article by mail once a day. Join us on Facebook and VKontakte.
How does a perfect morning start? Definitely not from the alarm. And with the birds singing outside the window, the aroma of coffee coming from the kitchen and a delicious breakfast. But on my first day off I don’t feel like starting at the stove. Therefore, we propose to make these simple, but very juicy cinnamon rolls. Do not worry: it takes only a minute of time and a microwave.
Everyone, especially the girls, knows: it is better not to abuse the test. But treat yourself to delicious on the weekend - it's not a matter of jurisdiction. Or, if the body has an acute shortage of sweets, and all the stores are already closed. In this case, this surprisingly simple recipe for delicious cinnamon muffins will come to the rescue. Moreover, the entire cooking process will require only a few minutes and a minimum of ingredients, which are likely to be found in your kitchen anyway.
To cook cinnamon muffins in the microwave, you will need (per one serving):
1. 9 tablespoons of flour,
2. 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder,
3. A pinch of salt,
4. 3-4.5 tablespoons of water,
5. 3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon,
6. 1.5 teaspoon of sugar,
7. A little oil (olive, sunflower, coconut - any),
1. 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
2. A little milk (about a teaspoon)
1. Take a mug that can be heated in the microwave. Thoroughly and completely (bottom, walls), lubricate it from the inside with oil. This is necessary so that the dough is not burnt and the cake is easy to get.
2. First make the topping sauce. To do this, dilute powdered sugar with milk (or even a teaspoon of water) and mix thoroughly.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Add water (4-4.5 tablespoons). Do not stop mixing until you get the dough. If it comes out too dry and crumbly, add some more water. It turned out too wet and sticky - you need more flour.
4. Pour a little flour onto a board or table and roll the dough on it. You need a solid strip about 10-12 cm wide (per eye).
5. Sprinkle a strip of dough with sugar and cinnamon. Then wrap the edges inward so that the "filling" does not spill out. You got a long strip again, just now.
6. Roll the strip into roll (yes, like a carpet) and place in a prepared mug.
7. Microwave to maximum. Cooking time - from 45 seconds to 1 minute 10 seconds. Depends on the power of the device. Better start with 45 seconds and check the result with a toothpick. If the dough is still raw, increase the time.
8. When the dough is ready, simply flip the mug directly onto the plate. A cupcake pour topping. Eat warm, because cooling, “quick cupcakes” become hard.
Cinnamon Cupcake Ingredients
- Granulated sugar 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Butter (softened) 1/4 cup (60 grams) and 2 tablespoons for a mold (30 grams)
- Ground nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon (2.5-3 grams)
- Pasteurized whole milk 1/2 cup (120 milliliters)
- Baking powder (baking powder) 1 teaspoon (5 grams)
- Sifted wheat flour 1 cup (140 grams) and 1 tablespoon for the mold (15 grams)
- Butter (softened) 1/4 cup (60 grams)
- Sugar 1/3 cup (70 grams)
- Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon (with a slide)
Inappropriate products? Choose a similar recipe from others!
Glass (capacity 240 grams), Oven, Non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish for cupcakes (muffins) - 2 pieces (each with 10 cells), Baking brush, Deep bowl, Mixer, Tablespoon - 2 pieces, Teaspoon, Kitchen gloves, Kitchen knife, Metal grill (from the oven), Aluminum food foil, Stove, Stewpan, Deep plate - 2 pieces, Large flat dish, Dessert plate
I'm back with a muffin recipe. I have so many bookmarks and notes with recipes for pies, muffins, and once again I bake muffins for breakfast and do not get tired of confessing their love to them. After all, what could be more wonderful than a small hot muffin, with a fragrant smell of cinnamon, sprinkled on top and a glass of milk. Have you imagined all this on your morning table? Could you deny yourself the pleasure to cook muffins again? So I couldn’t.
- Butter 8 Tbsp. spoons
- Sugar to taste
0.5 cups for dough, 1/3 cup for top
- Eggs 1 Piece
- Milk 0.5 Cup
- Vanilla Extract 1 Teaspoon
- Flour 1.5 cups
- Baking powder 0.5 Teaspoons
- Vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 Pinch
- Cinnamon 1.5 Teaspoons
1. Beat soft butter with 0.5 cups of sugar.
2. Add the egg, vinegar, milk, vanilla extract to the butter, mix well.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, 0.5 teaspoons of cinnamon.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the oil mixture in portions, mix well.
5. Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, fill the form with dough. Send the pastries for 15-18 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
6. Meanwhile, mix the remaining sugar and cinnamon, in a separate bowl, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil.
7. Remove the muffins from the oven, dip them warm in the butter first, then in sugar with cinnamon.
8. Serve the cupcakes warm, enjoy your meal!
On 12 large muffins
- 320 gr flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (I put more)
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- a mixture of sugar with cinnamon for sprinkling - optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. In another liquid: with a whisk, mix eggs, milk and vegetable oil.
- Add the liquid part of the dough to the dry one and with a spatula to mix quickly only until the moment when all the flour becomes wet, you do not need to knead further, otherwise the muffins will not rise.
- Put the finished dough in molds for 2/3 and put in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
The main ingredients: cinnamon
- very often a little nutmeg is mixed with cinnamon and sugar,
- sometimes a bag of vanilla sugar (15 grams) or liquid vanilla extract (1 teaspoon) is added to the dough,
- an ideal substitute for butter - baking margarine with maximum fat content and minimum water,
- very often baker cups are put into mold cells, they are already saturated with oil, so you do not need to grease and sprinkle them with flour.