Nowadays, burgers offer their customers almost all the famous fast foods, as well as street food establishments. Why? The fact is that such a dish is simple to prepare, as well as a rich and vibrant taste. In addition, it is very satisfying, which makes it perfect as a hearty snack or even a main treat.
By the way, if you have a grill and a barbecue, then you can not only turn the preparation of burgers into a more interesting and exciting process, but also significantly improve the taste of this dish. In this article, we will tell you about how to cook hamburgers on the grill.
How to cook a burger on the grill: the necessary ingredients
As you know, the main component of any hamburger recipe is meat. After all, it is from him that the basis of such a dish is made - a cutlet. To prepare it, you need to take the following ingredients:
- Minced pork - 500 grams,
- Minced beef - 500 grams,
- Salt - 1 teaspoon,
- Ground black pepper - 1 teaspoon,
- Chicken egg - 1 piece,
- Onion half chopped,
- Ground crackers (it will be enough to take somewhere half a cup).
In addition, so that our barbecue burgers are truly unsurpassed, it is important to prepare 7 buns for hamburgers, cut in half (exactly how many cutlets you should get when using the above ingredients). You should also prepare fresh tomatoes, sliced rings, pickles and lettuce. Remember that the classic hamburger recipe includes some spicy barbecue sauce, but you can replace it with ketchup or mustard of your choice.
Cooking a grilled burger: step by step instructions
So, at the very beginning we need to mix two different types of minced meat, adding to them all the other ingredients from the list. Before you start cooking the cutlet, you can moisten your hands with cold water so that the chopped meat does not stick so much to your hands. Next, it is necessary to mold from the resulting mass the required number of cutlets equal in size, which would fit our buns. But remember that in the process of cooking the meat will decrease in size, so initially they should be larger than the rolls.
Then all the recipes for cooking delicious burgers are similar to each other - we need to take a grill prepared for work (with a grill cleaned of ash and dirt). Meat cutlets should be greased with a small layer of sunflower oil so that they do not burn. You need to cook on both sides alternately until the product looks ready. Now it remains to carefully remove the meatballs from the grill and put on buns, adding vegetables and sauce. We hope you enjoyed our recipe for grilled burgers!
Description of the preparation:
It’s pretty easy to make good burger patties on the grill. To do this, you do not have to buy any huge amount of products or demonstrate the wonders of culinary art. It's simple, take this recipe as a basis, you can add something from yourself to it - and it will turn out delicious. In the summer, relaxing in the country or somewhere in nature, be sure to try making burgers instead of the traditional barbecue - I think everyone will support this idea and as a result will not be disappointed.
So, the recipe for grilled burger cutlets is as follows:
1. Put the minced meat you have in a large bowl. It is better to use beef, in extreme cases - a mixture of beef and pork. Pure pig here is not very suitable.
2. Add spices and ketchup to the minced meat. Again, spices can be used any that are suitable for meat.
3. Hands thoroughly knead the minced meat. You need to knead thoroughly for several minutes - only then the burgers will turn out tender.
4. So, the stuffing is involved. Now we form the cutlets of the appropriate shape out of it with your hands - you know what cutlets for burgers look like, right? They are flatter, in the form of a medal. About 200 grams of minced meat per cutlet should go.
5. Actually, cutlets are formed. The point is small - we heat the grill and fry the patties for 4-5 minutes on each side.
That's it, grilled burger patties are ready.
Enjoy your meal!