Mechanical cleaning is the steaming of the skin of the face in order to open the pores. At home, you can cook a decoction of chamomile, calendula or yarrow and hold your face over the steam for 10-15 minutes. Care must be taken to avoid burns.
After that, carefully treat your hands and disinfect with an alcohol solution. Use a cotton pad and smooth finger pressure to remove blackheads. Then you need to wash your face, wipe with a special lotion and apply an egg mask. It helps tighten pores and moisturize skin cells.
Folk remedies for acne
Homemade methods for removing acne should be affordable and easy to use. One of the simplest remedies is tea tree oil. It must be applied to the affected area 2-3 times a day. Oil allows you to dry the rash and get rid of inflammation.
With a small lesion, an alcoholic solution of chloramphenicol is effective, which has a drying effect. But this tool can in no case be used in the presence of allergic reactions, so it is advisable to monitor for possible changes in a small area of the skin.
For quick skin smoothing, a recipe helps, which will require:
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 glass of water.
Dissolve the components in water and wipe the face skin with a moistened swab. After a while, wash yourself with cool water using soap. Repeat the procedure again.
Helps get rid of blackheads homemade lotion. To prepare it, you need to pour 1 tbsp. mint leaves half a glass of boiling water. After 15 minutes, strain the broth, add 1 tbsp. boric alcohol, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tablespoon tinctures of calendula. Regular rubbing of the affected areas in the morning and evening allows you to quickly get rid of the rashes and prevent the formation of spots after them.
Another remedy for acne is parsley juice. Squeeze juice from fresh plants and apply on acne. The action is based not only on drying, but also on lightening the skin. To improve the result, it is recommended to add a few drops of lemon juice. Plantain juice has a similar effect, which must be treated face 2-3 times a day.
Green tea is good for face and body skin. The drink is able to quench thirst, cleanse the skin due to the content of catechin. Therefore, with skin problems, it is recommended not only to drink, but also to prepare ice cubes. Wipe acne with them 2-3 times a day to eliminate rashes and prolong youth.
Causes of Acne
The most common cause of acne is a hormonal malfunction in the body. In adolescence, acne due to a change in the ratio of hormones occurs in 90% of cases. The reason is that the cells that produce sebum are sensitive to androgens (male hormones). Probably the wise creator of men, he knew that hunters and conquerors would not use protective cream voluntarily, and provided them with an increased ability to excrete sebum.
In addition to hormonal regulation, there are several unpleasant for us features of the vital activity of the sebaceous glands. The largest of them are located on the face. Skin cells at the mouth of the sebaceous glands are capable of desquamating and clogging the duct. Corked gland filled with sebum is a tasty treat for bacteria that poison our existence, causing inflammation. By the way, in the stage of acne inflammation it is better to seem to a dermatologist.
Thus, in order to cure acne at home, our task is to prevent the glands from clogging, and also try to prevent the infection from joining. Masks and scrubs will help us with this.
What masks will help solve the problem
Home remedies for acne and acne include foods such as oatmeal, raw potatoes, gelatin, brewer's yeast. For example, the following masks will help to cleanse the face, reduce the tendency to inflammation, open and clean the pores.
- Raw grated potatoes mixed with honey.
- Thinly ground oatmeal mixed with soda (used as a blackhead scrub at home).
- Gelatin with milk and activated carbon (build a mask film).
- Brewing yeast with hydrogen peroxide.
Pharmaceutical ingredients will also help to remove blackheads at home. For example, cosmetic clay exfoliates well, badiagi helps to heal damage, tincture of calendula disinfects.
Before using homemade masks, you need to properly prepare. Remove cosmetic residues from the face with milk or micellar water. Washing with plain water will not help, since water will not remove absorbed particles of impurities mixed with sebum. Washing with soap is not advised even to owners of oily skin, since soap overdries the skin, and the fight against peeling and irritation is not included in our plans. Therefore, we use special products or, in extreme cases, look in the refrigerator and use sour cream or natural yogurt (not to feast on, but to clean the skin, because sour cream and yogurt are nothing but an emulsion consisting of a liquid and droplets of milk fat suspended in it).
After applying scrubs and exfoliating masks, it will be good to nourish the skin, saturate it with useful components. A good remedy for acne at home will be the alternation of cleansing masks with nutritious, prepared from fresh vegetables, fruits, creams or honey.
- Chopped Cucumber
- Strawberries and cream
- Honey, Egg Yolk, Olive Oil
- Tomato juice, lively natural yogurt, brewer's yeast.
In the acute period of the disease, that is, when blackheads on the face bloom lush, masks should be done every day, alternating with exfoliating and nourishing. Once or twice a week, you can add a detox mask to them, which will give the skin a flowering appearance. Such an eel mask can be prepared at home on the basis of pink clay with the addition of aloe juice. After 2-3 weeks, when the face is cleansed, masks must be done regularly 1-2 times a week.
Why appear in an adult or child
Inflamed neoplasms can appear due to various causes and factors. Before starting treatment, it is important to identify the true cause of this phenomenon.
So, if acne appeared on the face, this may be due to:
- Failure to comply with basic hygiene rules. It is for this reason that most often inflamed formations appear on the skin. What to do in this case? First of all, you need to start using antibacterial tonics. These funds cleanse the skin from pollution and bacteria.
- Improper nutrition or disruption of the digestive tract. Overuse of fried foods, junk food, and processed foods can cause dermatological problems. Moreover, bad habits such as alcohol and smoking contribute to the appearance of vulgar acne. In this case, you must adhere to proper nutrition and abandon bad habits.
- Improper skin care. If you regularly use creams and other cosmetics that do not correspond to a certain type of skin, then this can also cause inflamed rashes. Acne can occur in the male half of the population even after using some shaving foam or shaving gels. In this case, special attention should be paid to the purchased cosmetics. First of all, it should be of high quality, not containing components harmful to the skin.
- Hormonal disruptions. In adolescent children, hormonal disruptions can occur that are responsible for the occurrence of acne on the face and body. Also, hormonal surges can occur after taking steroid drugs, in pregnant women or during lactation. In this case, you can not do without medical assistance. Most likely, the doctor will advise effective medications that will eliminate the essence of the problem.
It often happens that a vulgar pimple "grew up" on the eve of an important event (corporate party, presentation, celebration, and so on), what about this case? There is an exit.
A quick way is to mechanically remove the vulgar neoplasms. However, this method requires compliance with certain rules.
So, the sequence of actions is as follows:
- We determine the type of neoplasm. This is important to do, as some acne should never be squeezed out. For example, this applies to unripe or internal inflamed acne. If a white top is observed on the surface of the inflamed eel, it can be considered ripe. Also, it is impossible to squeeze inflamed acne on the nose and on the upper lip. This is due to the fact that these zones are literally dotted with small capillaries, which deliver blood directly to the brain. Because of this, the procedure for mechanical removal of acne in these areas is fraught with serious risks.
- Before removing a mature acne, the surface of the hands and inflamed formations are wiped with alcohol.
- The next step is to carefully press on the acne core, in order to remove its contents. It is very important to squeeze out all the pus so that there is no repeated inflammation. Forefingers need to be pressed until a timbre emerges from the top of the pimple.
- The resulting wound must be treated with an alcohol solution.
- After a while (1.5 - 2 hours), apply Levomekol or Baziron to the problem area. Also for these purposes, you can use the usual salicylic alcohol solution.
- After squeezing out ripe acne or blackheads, do not use cosmetics and creams for at least a few days.
- To remove redness at night, lotions are recommended. For example, brewed celandine or chamomile can be used for these purposes. Before going to bed, apply lotion to problem areas of the skin for 10 minutes.
- Also, after the extrusion procedure, it is not recommended to consume excessively sweet, smoked, salty and spicy foods a day.
- To remove redness, in the morning you need to wash with cold water or wipe the skin with ice cubes.
Nevertheless, it is better to squeeze out painful inflamed formations in specialized cosmetology salons.
How to remove acne at home without extrusion?
Eliminate acne will help some products that are in every home. For example, ordinary water will help remove inflamed formations. The daily intake is at least 2.5 liters per day.
Olive oil contains vitamin E, which prevents skin aging. For this reason, modern nutritionists recommend adding olive oil to cooked meals. This completely simple procedure will saturate the skin with useful vitamins and minerals.
Actively combats acne and green tea. Daily use of this product will help prevent inflammation in the upper layers of the epidermis.
Moreover, green tea is able to restore lost skin youth, so this drink is very popular among the female half of the population.
How to remove red spots after acne? More details here.
How to remove traces
As a rule, after getting rid of acne, many people think about eliminating the consequences (redness, scars, and even scars).
Many people believe that traces of vulgar acne well eliminate the following folk recipes:
- Sandalwood powder is pre-soaked in water for the whole night, after which the resulting paste needs to be lubricated with problem areas of the skin for 10-15 minutes,
- natural lemon juice is applied to problem areas of the skin for 15-20 minutes, however, this method is quite aggressive, and will not work for people with sensitive skin type,
- a parsley decoction is poured into molds, frozen, after which they wipe the face with the ice cubes in the morning and evening.
Daily performance of these procedures will help get rid of visible marks on the skin.
Before applying this treatment technique, it is worth familiarizing yourself with existing indications and contraindications.
So, the indications include:
- the occurrence of acne is not associated with the malfunctioning of internal organs,
- vulgar formations that appeared on the background of hormonal changes,
- an inflamed rash affects less than 30% of the surface of the face,
- masks are recommended to be used together with drug treatment of skin pathology.
- rash affects more than 30% of the surface of the skin of the face,
- individual intolerance to the components that make up the masks,
- Acne arose against the background of ongoing pathologies of the internal organs.
The following recipes for masks are very popular among both adolescents and adults.
|Kefir mask||Oatmeal is mixed with 1 tablespoon of kefir and a few drops of lemon. Mix the resulting mixture thoroughly and apply to problem areas of the skin.||After 20 minutes, rinse under running water.|
|Honey mask||2 teaspoons (teaspoons) are mixed with the yolk and a few drops of lemon juice are added.||Apply for 15 minutes, then rinse.|
|Soap mask||A small piece of laundry soap is rubbed on a fine grater, a little water and 1 tablespoon (tea) salt are added.||Apply for 35 minutes.|
To prevent the appearance of vulgar formations on the skin of the face, a number of simple rules should be followed:
- regularly observe hygiene rules,
- eat right,
- get rid of bad habits,
- stop touching face skin with dirty hands,
- promptly consult a doctor in various diseases,
- lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise.
Is it possible to extrude
Fighting acne at home is unthinkable for many of us without "surgical" intervention, that is, extrusion. Everyone knows that you can’t squeeze blackheads yourself, however, having carefully examined ourselves in the mirror, we resolutely strive to immediately get rid of the hated acne, or rather their contents. Well, if the arguments of the mind are powerless, here are a few secrets on how to realize the villainous intent with less damage and more benefit.
So, how to squeeze acne correctly at home. The skin must first be cleaned, preferably with a light scrub. Then you need to warm your face so that the pores open. To do this, you can use a towel soaked in hot broth of chamomile, or make a steam bath for 10-15 minutes. During this time, the mouths of the sebaceous glands open slightly, and their contents soften. Now you can begin to remove blackheads.
Wrap index fingers with a bandage moistened with a disinfectant solution. For this, an alcoholic or aqueous solution of chlorhexidine, a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide, medical alcohol, or even calendula tincture is suitable. Next, with the index fingers, squeeze the contents of the selected pimple. The cleaning should be done without fanaticism, but persistently, since not everyone will be able to endure the pain from such violence again.The contents of eel, obtained at the cost of hard efforts, must be wiped with a cotton swab moistened with a disinfectant (you can carefully examine it first, but this is if you have strong nerves).
Then you can begin to destroy the next hostile element. There is no need to be afraid if at the end of the extrusion a drop of sucrose appears after the white worm-shaped sebaceous plug. Slight damage to small capillaries during the procedure is quite natural, however, disinfection must be carefully monitored.
Secret Methods for Special Stubborn
It happens that after all the tricks the pimple is still not squeezed out. Then you can try to lure him out of a cozy nest with a hypertonic solution. That is, apply a bandage soaked with salt solution on such an eel (1 teaspoon of salt in half a glass of hot water). You will have to wait a few hours, it’s better to leave the lotion all night.
Liquids in nature are so arranged that they spontaneously tend to dilute too concentrated (i.e. hypertonic) solutions. The contents of the sebaceous gland is no exception, it, like surrounding fluids, will tend to move towards the fleece soaked in salt water. And in the morning, such a “directed” eel will be much easier to squeeze out.
How to remove blackheads at home for those of us who are fans of instrumental methods of exposure? You can use a special device - a spoon Uno. This two-sided tool can be bought at a cosmetics store. One side of the spoon, similar to a colander, is designed to remove multiple black dots, the other with one hole is needed to squeeze individual acne.
You can treat acne at home not only by exposure from the outside, but also from the inside. It is known that fatty foods provoke the production of androgens in the body, and it is these hormones that stimulate the activity of the sebaceous glands. Also, the removal of blackheads is facilitated by a change in nutrition. About this in detail in the article "Masks and diet for acne." We remove nuts (especially peanuts and salted pistachios), chocolate and alcohol from the daily diet.